who are you!? - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Members Lounge > Budget Travel Community > General Discussions
Register All Albums FAQDonate Community Calendar

General Discussions ANYTHING GOES HERE, BABY! Woot! Woot! Need I say more?!

BOOYAHKASHAA!

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train

Old 06-04-2003, 06:40 AM   #1
Diorama
TPunk Emeritus

Yup the title says it are...who in the world are you? give me your vitals and mabye you'll get a birthday kiss from me.

name: JILL
B-day: april 15
Fav Beer: shaftesbury cream ale, corona
hometown: vanciity
fav band: disturbed, system of a down, trapt.....list goes on and on..
education: highschool diploma whooo hooo..But i've travelled the world. Isn't that enough of an education?

anyhoo add anymore that you like..Its 6:30 am and my brain has woken up yet. Well I'm off to whistler for a few days so see ya'll next week..... :P
I have been to: Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, New Zealand , Australia, Fiji, Costa Rica, United States, England, Ireland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland , France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Vatican, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Mexico, India, Nepal.

Where to Next? Iceland!
Diorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 07:00 AM   #2
Canadian Dude
TPunk Emeritus

Name: Bob
Fav Drink: Corona, Jameson Irish Whiskey
Born: Toronto

I finished High School at the ripe ol age of 21, ( i just didn't wanna leave), I went right to work and have been since, I got to travel more betwenn the ages of 22-25, I am just starting to do it a bit more now. I am a bit of a workoholic so that plays a big factor in how I get to spend my time. I am married to a great woman, she knows I have the travel bug and it doesn't bug her. She is a hotel/resort kinda of lady, I am a any where my feet take me kinda traveler. My next trip is at the end of Aug, for a pathetic 9 days, but I will make the best of it. Still don't know where to go yet....

Canadian Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 10:13 PM   #3
crionnacht
TPunk Emeritus

Name: Chelsey
Birthday: Jan. 9
Fave beer: moosehead
hometown: kamloops
current location: winnipeg (boooo)
education: graduating high school in 22 days! with honours, woo hoo!

crion
Old 06-04-2003, 10:33 PM   #4
travelpunk
Admin

name: Tony P
Bday: Feb 7
Fave bev: baileys n coffee, love microbrews from the northwest, vodka and anything, and red- red- wiiii-hiiiiiii-hhhiiiiine
hometown: Seattle- WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE B) !
fav band: PEARL JAM!
education: All, but the stand out was the Method Acting Meisner 2 yr program.
Interest: Traveling, acting, directing, anything film production, sales, creative real estate investing, stock market, learning how to make serious cash on the net(it´s the futures guys! paychecks are getting bigger )...

Congratulations- Crion! OUTSTANDING :P !
travelpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 03:49 AM   #5
Canadian Dude
TPunk Emeritus

Hey crionnacht, how do you have a Fav beer at 17, I never had a fav beer at 17, i was drinking anything that was around at 17, I am jelous that you have a fav beer at 17....DAM, I guess hanging out in front of the beer store and saying " come on man, just get me anything" to the guys that walked in was not the way to go!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL :D B)

Old 06-05-2003, 05:40 PM   #6
travelpunk
Admin

Dug up a photo of me (in my Running Man pose!) at the Plaza Mayor in Sevilla, Spain.
The background is where they shot the scene of Anakin an Amidala (Natalie Portman) taking a stroll and a chat in the last Star Wars movie.

There´s my backpack with a detachable daypack zipped to it. Notice the red combination lock that locks the zippers together to deter thieves in hostels or suspect maids cleaning your hostel room while you´re out galavanting the streets during the day. It´s like the "club" for the car. If they really want to get in to your pack, nothing will stop them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg backpacking.jpg (39.3 KB, 70 views)
Old 06-05-2003, 08:45 PM   #7
crionnacht
TPunk Emeritus

ha ha ha, poor you, canadian dude! yep, well i guess i'm just lucky.....and picky. lololol, unlike your "common man, just buy me anything" approach. lolol

thanks, tone! ahhh my main goal in life is to make you guys proud!

crion
Old 06-06-2003, 03:59 AM   #8
travelpunk
Admin

And proud we are Have your folks get you a Eurail ticket for your graduation present! Or a backpack, plane ticket, Busabout ticket, etc...then you can breathe and use your own money for goodtimes
Old 06-07-2003, 11:28 AM   #9
crionnacht
TPunk Emeritus

oh my parents are already helping me out big time, i don't want to look the gift horse in the mouth. basically, whatever i save from now until my trip, they are going to match (up to $2000). however, my 18th birthday is right before my trip, and so is christmas, so basically i'm asking for anything that will help me out. oh, here's a question, is it cheaper to get my eurail pass before or after i leave?

crion
Old 06-07-2003, 09:55 PM   #10
travelpunk
Admin

Glad to hear that you´ll be get´n hooked up! Every little bit helps

You can only buy a Eurail pass in N. America. It´s called an interrail pass if you´re from Europe. I´ve heard that it´s cheaper to buy one befor you go there...that´s what I´ve done, anyway I don´t know if you have to be a resident to get the Interrail pass or if if anyone can get it if you´re just in Europe.
Hopefully, someone can enlighten us on that.
Old 06-13-2003, 12:55 AM   #11

Talking

name: Smell
B-day: august
Fav Beer: Moretti, Ceres , most Belgian beers
hometown: MA but now Italy
fav band: no favorites
education: it isn't THAT important I have come to find out! You can still survive, succeed and be happy without a PhD!!

X-traveller around Europe - now grounded in Italy, waiting for my kids to get a little bigger (lets say in about 13 years!) so I can travel again.
The nice thing is that since I can't travel (well I could but lets say I have other priorities for the moment) I have the world travel to me!

I always travelled alone, never had any big problems (well it was kinda strange the time I was hitchhiking and the guy that picked me up had no pants on ...........) --- did some voluntary work with SCI (aka International Voluntary Service) and WWOOF (working weekends on organic farms) - both excellent programs - a great way to meet people from around the world and therefore have places to crash around the world!
Old 06-13-2003, 02:23 AM   #12
travelpunk
Admin

Hey Smell, you may not be traveling right now, but I can assure you that most people that pass through this site are envious of the fact thet you´re living in Italy! Lucky guy! <_<

Can´t believe you still got in the car! Dóh ! hahaha...

And yeah, I second THAT, about not having a PHD!
Old 06-13-2003, 11:35 PM   #13
Diorama
TPunk Emeritus

hey TP westsideeee...puhleez.....up here you'd be a rich ass kid. I'm an east sider-hardcore working class...EASTSIIIIIIIIDDDDEEE....all the way baby..

okay so mabye a stupid question but umm uh how do you get a picture of yourself on here and how do you get something under your name (like how crio has the happy face)....internet retardo here. So TP how OLD are you....Don't be ashamed to share your age old man
I have been to: Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, New Zealand , Australia, Fiji, Costa Rica, United States, England, Ireland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland , France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Vatican, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Mexico, India, Nepal.

Where to Next? Iceland!
Old 06-14-2003, 01:48 AM   #14
travelpunk
Admin

Bow down...when I come to your town. Bow down! Everyone on the east side of your town, BOW DOWN to your neighbors on the WESTSIIIIIDDDEE!

Okay, I think I´m too old to be talking like Ice Cube (d´oh! senior citizen here ^_^ ). Confucious say: "Asian man no rebeel dah age." <_< hehehe...

Dio, after you have logged in, look up and see "my controls." Click that and on the left hand side, you will see something that says "avatar(something or other)." Click that and choose your symbol, Or, you have an option right below that to upload an image(uh hem...your topless picture ) to use as your avatar.

Also, when starting a new topic or replying to one, glance down and see that button that says "upload (I think- mine says "examinar" because I bought it in Spain). Click that and you can select an image/picture/whatever from your computer and add it to your message- before clicking on "add reply." Make sense? Try it, test it, see what ya come up with !

(I would like to thank Crio for explaining that to me! )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Britney_Spears_231.jpg (114.1 KB, 69 views)
Old 06-14-2003, 12:37 PM   #15
crionnacht
TPunk Emeritus

tp, that's right, I am the master. lol
Old 06-17-2003, 02:18 AM   #16
travelpunk
Admin

humbly at your service, my dear

Hey folks! I'll be in Los Angeles for the next few days and therefore may not be able to have ready access to a computer. Hold down the fort for me, pretty pleeeeaaaase (with sugar on top :P ) Muchas gracias mis amigos!

YOU GUYS/GALS RAWK!!!
Old 06-17-2003, 05:12 AM   #17
Canadian Dude
TPunk Emeritus

No worries, I think the ship is in good hands....

( As T-Punk turns his back, Crio, & Diorama whip open the 2-4, jump on the table and start dancing, as C-Dude, and Voyd try to stop them, we are kicked to the ground and laughed at. The 2 women party long into the night, as C-Dude thinks out loud" what would T-punk do?", Voyd shugging his shoulders hits rock bottom as yells, " If we can't beat'm, lets join 'm !!!"

Voyd runs into the smoke filled room, with Canadian Dude sulking not far behind. When T-Punk returns to find his site has beer botttles all over it and for some strange reason a pair of underware hanging from the roof, he gets red and in the face and screams, YOU GUYS COULD NOT DO THIS WHEN I WAS HERE????)

( I think I am a little loopy this morning) KOO-COO

Old 06-17-2003, 02:27 PM   #18
voyd
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to voyd Send a message via Yahoo to voyd

Hmmm...what's a 2-4, why is the room still spinning, and *looks around* how did we all swap undies?
voyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 04:56 PM   #19
crionnacht
TPunk Emeritus

ha ha ha, see dio? canadian girls do kick ass!
Old 06-17-2003, 10:59 PM   #20
Diorama
TPunk Emeritus

No shit crio...I knew that all along :P

Yeah what's a 2-4....And are you suggesting that I'm a party animal?? puhleez...never...

<_<

Where to Next? Iceland!